Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Is french manicure still in style?!?

I've asked a question on Yahoo!Answers about nail polish and was surprised that many users adore french manicure. Is it still in style? I thought it was a thing in a past, 'cause I wore it in high school, but I'm 28 now!! Is it a classic that never gets old? Nail stylists and make-up artists, what do you think?Is french manicure still in style?!?
I think the traditional chunky fake french nails are a little old school, but the more modern look with the nude nail and just a little white at the tip is very classy looking. Always keep your nails natural looking and soft colors. Bold and bright is just trashy.Is french manicure still in style?!?
it is but the new shape is squoval rather than squared traditional manicure styles.
i think it still is. looks very nice on nails that are medium length.
yes it is girl and I go as much as I can to get them done. Also girls are not just getting the plain white tips there adding colors.
it's not the trend right now...but i guess it's classic. try pretty pinks for the spring
It's a classic as long as your nails aren't super long.
Yes
  • cargo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment