Wednesday, May 12, 2010

French Manicure v. Regular Manicure?

Is it just me or does a french manicure chip faster than a regular manicure or pedicure... I have recently been getting a color and it seems to last forever.. I remember when I use to get french on my toes and nails they would chip quickly... (i am talking about on real nail)French Manicure v. Regular Manicure?
I don't find that to be true. I think if you use enough coats of clear topcoat they won't chip for at least 5 days or so. (Let each coat dry before putting on the next.)French Manicure v. Regular Manicure?
i think that french manicures chip faster. i always get color becuz it seems more worth my money. if you want your french manicure to last a long time go home each day and reapply a couple of clear top coats for protection
Yes it sure does. That's the downfall of the french manicure. The only way it will last is on acrylic nails.
French
Yes, it does chip faster as the white bit of it is so thin.
i think they last about the same





depending on what i was doing

No comments:

Post a Comment