Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Have you ever had a pedicure or manicure?

I'm 19 and I have no desire to ever have one.Have you ever had a pedicure or manicure?
I get manicures all the time. They get down into the dead areas that you can't or won't reach, not to mention the nail condition they use, plus when you have a big day ahead of you, it is very relaxing to let someone else take care of you. Now my daughters love getting manicures and pedicures, they get them all the time, especially in the summer when they are really showing off their feet.





But this is to each his own.Have you ever had a pedicure or manicure?
yes to manicure and not yet to pedicure, but one day I will. I need a really good pampering session, complete with foot massage, but my feet are ticklish and I kick out when they get touched and don't want to kick someone in the face. Im getting control of it though and when I do, I will have one. but my body is so sore right now that any massage sounds heavenly.
why not? i think you should, people need to take care of their feet. If you don't want some stranger to give you one, atleast go buy the stuff to give yourself one at home.


oh, i get a manicure atleast twice a month and a pedi like everyother month. but, my sister in law does it for me for free.
I had a manicure once, the day before my wedding (that was almost 3 years ago) and a pedicure once, just this past feb. Loved them both, but have better things to spend my money on.
Sure have, only a few manicures, but my toes are always done,


whether it be done by myself or paid for. Recently, I just got mine done, Friday, just my toes though.
Nope...if it was offered to me for free I would take it, but the nail polish is going to last what, a week, and then my ugly nails will be back again? It's just too much money for what they offer :P
ive had both and loved them, they are so comforting :)





answer my question?


check my page for the newest question, thanks :)
um duh!


=D haha
just manicure.
ALOT.
I have gotten both
Ive had both many many times... I love themmmmm
yes and a pedicure tickles u =)
ive had at least a million of them
in earlier u say que. to me yaar u forgot yaar..................
Yes, I've had both. It's a luxury.
i've had a manicure once.
really? they're fun!


i have had both :]

No comments:

Post a Comment