Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Perfect French Manicure?

Okay.





So I don't really want to go to a salon and get them done.





But I want to do them at home. I want a french manicure.





My mom usually helps with my nails and such. So...





Anybody have tips that would be helpful? :]





Thanks. All help is much appreciated.Perfect French Manicure?
Get a kit, it comes with the little strips and the two colors, plus instructions. Hope this helped!Perfect French Manicure?
Okay, heres how I would do it: First, I would let my nails grow a good length, maybe a few millimeters. I would either cut them so the are perfectly round tipped ( flip-out clipper) Or perfectly squared. ( scissors, nail file) second, soak the tips with lemon juice. (lemon juice makes a natural white tip) Then, I would buff them with a nail buffer, including high gloss. Finally, I would paint over with clear nail polish, and with white nail polish on the tips. (Or clear nail polish with glitter, or transparent color with glitter) Hoped that helped. (^;
You can buy little sets that have a base coat and top coat in, pink and white nail varnish in it and also the stickers to put on your nail whilst you paint the white tip on then you peel it off and its perfect, they're really good and will look swell





(Sorry swell was such a geeky word but i thought it went hahaha)
hey well i just did mine at home before school started so i might be helpful... you could go to the store and get the french manicure set or paint a thin layer of white on the tip of your nails and right before you go to the next nail... you use your thumb nails to shape it(but do you thumbs last!)or you can cut out a curve out of a piece of paper and use that to shape them but let it stay there after because if you take it off really soon, the white nail polish will smear down your nail! I hate that so much! Lol! Well if you need anymore help just ask me! bye!
there's no such thing as a perfect french manicure. they reek of trailer trash and tacky.





but you could get away with it if you do it in weird colors (which is really 2 years ago but who cares) and not:


-thick


-square


-long.
I love french manicures and i do mine myself regularly. I learnt by watching this film on video jug it's great.





http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-give鈥?/a>





Hope it helps.
You can purchase kits at the drugstores and other main stores. They include:





White polish for the tips.


Nail tip guide strips


A clear top coat.



uh... you can get the stickers that u put on your nails so that your can get straight good french tips... and good nail polish that isnt gooey, that kinda stuff costs like $6 a bottle.... =/
Uhm.. usually using something to give you a straight line helps.





Possibly, duct tape?
you could use a q-tip or a flat dome shaped brush %26amp; dip it in nail polish remover then remove the excess nail polish on your nails %26amp; make the lines straight.





hope i helped :]
get the l'oreal self manicure set...


it has the base coat and a thin white brush for the tips
?
those are hard to do on your own, I would recommend you go to a salon.
  • cargo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment